Welcome to the 2nd How to Diagnose and Treat LYMPHOMA E-Conference!
On demand Conference: October 28 –November 18
Live Conference: November 6-8
Registration for the E-Conference is offered at a reduced cost: do not miss the opportunity to meet and interact with international experts directly from your home or office!
Registration for the E-Conference, will give you access to the full scientific content of the meeting regardless of your time zone:
- The whole programme will be broadcast live. All presentations requiring voting or live scientific interaction (“interactive cases”, debates, Meet the Expert sessions) will be held live and all registered attendees who wish to participate are invited to join us online at the indicated CEST time. Pre-recorded case-based lectures will be streamed live, followed by their live panel discussion (Question & Answer period) at the indicated CEST time.
Click here to see the Programme
- The pre-recorded Case-based lectures and Roundtables, will be available “on demand” as of the Monday preceding the e-Conference (October 28, 2020), throughout the meeting and for ten days after it is over.
Pending the speakers’ approval, all presentations will progressively become available within the “on demand” programme so that registered attendees can freely view and review them at times convenient to them.
- The E-Conference will include fully live, interactive Meet the Expert sessions on specific topics. Space is limited for these sessions and pre-registration is required. They are open to academic biologists and clinicians only.
Please note that Meet the Expert sessions do not include a presentation by the session Leaders. They are designed to answer your questions and to provide expert guidance on specific questions. If you register for one of the sessions you will be expected to come prepared to ask at least one question. Webcam is compulsory.
Each Meet the Expert session will be organized for a maximum of 25-30 people (extra fee of 20€ per session).
- ePosters session and interactive Poster walk
- a virtual exhibition hall
- Conference eBook
And you will:
Topics of the E-Conference:
- Hodgkin’s disease
- T-cell lymphoma
- Rare lymphomas
- Marginal zone lymphoma and Waldenström macroglobulinemia
- Follicular lymphoma
- Mantle cell lymphoma
- Diffuse large B-cell lymphoma Novel therapeutic concepts in B-cell lymphoma
- Understand recent advances in elucidating the pathogenesis of lymphoma
- Describe recent data on therapeutic regimens for lymphoma
- Understand emerging data on mechanisms of resistance to targeted agents in lymphoma
- Understand the debate about how best to optimize lymphoma therapy in the future
We encourage you to visit the booths of our corporate partners in the virtual Exhibition Hall.
The registration fee for the “2nd How to Diagnose and Treat Lymphoma” is:
– Fully trained: 80€
– In-training: 50€ (Proof will be requested to confirm your in-training status.)
– Allied Health Professionals: 50€
– Corporate: 150€
This fee includes:
– Access to the on demand programme from October 28 to November 18
– Access to the live programme from Novemver 6 to November 8
– Access to the Conference E-Book from October from November 6 to November 18
– Access to the E-Poster Area from October 28 to November 18
– Access to the Mentored E-Poster Walks.
Your access to the conference will be definitively confirmed upon receipt of your registration fee.
Test my connection